Friday, May 30, 2014

Milestone : 1,000 Views / IVGN


 I would like to thank everyone who has helped this new blog gather more than 1,000 unique blog views in a week or less. This is the kind of support that keeps me writing, researching and doing what I love to do. Without your support in the comments and stats page I would lose my motivation to bring you entertainment news. I know my skill in writing video game news will grow with experience and I thank all of you for giving me that chance to gain the experience I need and that is why I will not use adds or other means to ruin your experience. If you like some of my work here please let me know in the comments and share these stories on your social media as the more I grow the better stories I can bring your way always add free. Thank you all again for our milestone of 1,000 blog hits and I look forward to seeing you in the comments. Also check out my other social media which will (and has been) be helping this blog move along.

Twitter
Youtube


                                                                          Independent Video Game News ( IVGN )
                                                                                                       J30-06K

No comments:

Post a Comment